Everyone is getting in shape and eating less doing more and you get it, new year's resolutions. I would challenge you to play a game with me. I like to call it menu match up. Grab a copyo f your menu. Now take out your inventory list of retail products. Put them side by side. Draw a line from each menu item to 3 retail products. The first line should be a cleanser, the second one a management product like a serum, the third a moisturizer. If you have multiple sunscreen products add those in if you like.
So how many do you have left? I bet there are products there with no lines. Why? Most of the time when I ask clients to do this they say something like:
1. That's too expensive to go with this service
2. I'm not quite sure how to fit that into home care
3. That product, oh, I don't like it.
What is really being said?
1. I'm unable to afford that product so surely no one else would buy it.
2. That product scares me, I know what it does, kind of, but as far as putting into the "line up" I just leave that one out. When the class was held, I missed it. OR The rep was here but I was afraid to ask what it does because everyone else seemed to understand it.
3. I don't like that product so who would want to buy it, the owner she likes it let her sell it.
Play the match game in your business, give me a call or email with your results. I'd love to hear your thoughts.